There are many advantages to installing a modern underfloor heating system, whether it be the main source of heat in a new house, or the choice for a specific room in your home, such as an extension, conservatory, or redesigned kitchen. Underfloor heating is best used in combination with a liquid screed floor, and we provide a full service to ensure all components are fitted to the highest standard. We are a highly-experienced team, and install UFH in homes and commercial properties in Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Hampshire and their surrounding areas.
The Benefits of Underfloor Heating
- Effective, efficient heating that is out of sight.
- Turns your entire floor into a radiator via warm water pipes sealed within the floor structure.
- Creates a gentle, consistent radiant heat, preventing cold spots and draughts, as opposed to the convection heat provided by radiators.
- Wastes very little heat and can help reduce fuel consumption.
Underfloor Systems and MPA Liquid Screed
As a company with experience and expertise in the laying of liquid screed floors on underfloor heating, MPA Liquid Screed can offer highly proficient technicians to supply and install both elements. Liquid screed is the best choice of floor, as it has excellent thermal conductivity for the optimum performance of the heating system.
- Installation of both components could be completed in as little as one day depending on the area size.
- We use only the best quality products, including the Henco Multilayer Pipe, which is approved for 10 bar pressure and temperatures up to 95(degrees*), and carries a 50-year guarantee.
- We can advise and quote on a range of different thermostats, including digital programmable, dial, wireless and touchscreen, so you can achieve the control you require.
Please contact us to arrange a visit and no-obligation quotation.